July 2013 – December 2014
The project is aimed to develop exhibition, hotel, and business infrastructure of the city; to be a base for healthy rest and efficient work at the International Exhibition Complex «Novosibirsk Expo Centre».
The Hotel meets the highest international standards and is built with the use of modern high-quality construction and finishing materials to ensure high level of comfort.
Prerequisites for Construction
- The main idea of the project is creating a hotel mostly for business tourists, which will be comfortable for work and rest.
- High demand for hotel accommodation generated by exhibitors and visitors of Novosibirsk Expocentre.
- Pent-up demand for hotel accommodation from Tolmachevo Airport transit passengers.
- The proximity of Industrial and Logistic Park and large industrial enterprises.
- Lack of high-quality hotel services.
The Project Concept
The project includes the construction of a modern 3-star hotel with 208 rooms managed by an international network operator. For guests convenience the hotel will be connected by covered walkway with «Novosibirsk Expocentre».
- 10,000 sq.m. building area
- 8 floors
- 208 rooms
The hotel offers 192 standard and 16 deluxe rooms and have the following infrastructure:
- entertainment centre, gym, SPA salon, swimming pool, sauna, massage room,
- restaurant, bar 24/7,
- negotiation rooms,
- laundry room.
The project includes on street parking for 59 cars. For business meetings, conferences, negotiations, and other events at guests disposal the well-developed infrastructure of Novosibirsk Expocentre: 7 conference halls, negotiation rooms.
Land Plot Characteristics
Land plot is situated in a picturesque area. It has a unique location next to ‘the gate to the city’.
Land plot area – 0.4 ha.
The site is highly visible from the new six-lane highway connecting downtown Novosibirsk with ‘Tolmachevo’ International Airport and the federal Moscow-Vladivostok M51 highway. The site has an easy access from both sides of the road.
Distance to main points:
- the «Novosibirsk Expocentre» International Exhibition Complex – 30 meters,
- «Tolmachevo» Airport – 5 kilometers,
- The Main Novosibirsk Railway Station – 12 kilometers,
- Karl Marx Square (one of the largest passenger hubs of the city) – 12 kilometers,
- Lenin Square (central square of the city) – 12 kilometers.