A number of studies were needed to start the project, being the most important the selection of land, which has the greatest potential in terms of service, also analyzed were the company's activities, its formation and all matters related to its infrastructure, obtaining building permits, inspections and preparation of the building site for construction work.
MLP Portfolio - 730 000 m2 of existing industrial and warehouse facilities, and 105 hectares of land.
Founded in 2004, MLP has developed all objects in-house, becoming one of the most experienced developers in Russia and Ukraine. The company's logistic center are managed by its own professional staff, in accordance with the highest international standards.
Location of the construction site
MLP Novosibirsk's warehouse complex is located in the village of ObGES , near Michurinskiyv. The complex is in the vicinity of the Sovietskoye highway, which is the main thoroughfare of the Novosibirsk region.
A separate railway track runs on the territory of the complex.
MLP Novosibirsk — is MLP's first project in Siberia. The complex will be a freight distribution hub between the Central Ural and the Siberian regions, and also China.
- The total area of the project is 124 000 m2.
- The area of the plot is 22 hectares.
The design of the project is complete. Ground work has been performed and the building permit has been obtained.
The work carried out IC&M
|N||Project Phases||Name of work|
Search for land to build
1. Search of the land, appropriate reference terms.
Lease rights registration for the land, selection of the client, obtention of the pre-authorizations and approval of the technical specifications
1. Selection of the Project Institute
Project approval and obtention of building permits
1. Obtaining permits and approvals in all necessary instances
Fencing of the site, organization of the temporary roads, car parks and general contractor, obtaining specifications and temporary connection to networks of power and water during construction
|Performing recovery of topsoil, excavation for construction under the terminal for an area of 100,000 m2, start piling.|
Achieve the results of the project
- All preestablished deadlines were met during each one of the stages.
- All required documentation and permits were obtained within the minimum time frame established, and in some cases in record time.
Michel Pascalis Chief Executive Officer MLP
In 2006, MLP made a decision to construct a large class A logistic complex in Novosibirsk.
The company contracted IC&M for carrying out land plot searching and registration. IC&M specialists made an excellent job providing us in a very short time with duly registered land plot meeting all MLP requirements.
Based on this effort IC&M was rendered involved in the performance of the following tasks:
- Obtaining technical conditions for utility connections to the logistics complex;
- Procuring necessary construction approvals from oversight bodies;
- Getting a permit for construction;
- Construction site preparation (fencing, earthwork, on-site security, temporary camp for the customer).
As for these tasks, IC&M performance was also efficient and high-quality.
In conclusion, it should be noted that in the course of our cooperation IC&M fulfilled the contractual obligations in full and acted as a professional team of experienced specialists putting the customer demand in the focus of their work.