The strategic objective is the creation of the main exhibition area of the Siberian region, which means the holding of the major industry events in Siberia in the exhibition complex «Novosibirsk Expocentre».
The complex is designed according to the most modern technology of building energy efficient buildings, using the concept of «green building». Read more
The prerequisites for the construction of MVK in Novosibirsk
- The presence of the high business potential in the Siberian region of Novosibirsk, and - the
- Novosibirsk - is the largest transportation, logistic, scientific and culture centre in Siberia.
- The favorable geographical location: Novosibirsk - the largest logistics and transport hub of Russia. The Novosibirsk region is bordered by Kazakhstan, and is a springboard for entering the markets of this country.
Novosibirsk - the capital of Siberia exhibition. The high deficit of exhibition space in Novosibirsk. The largest regional exhibition organizer ITE "Siberian Fair" does not have its own exhibition space, rental space of an industrial enterprise, is not suited for large-scale exhibitions.
- Fast and high-quality project implementation of construction of the international exhibition center in the Novosibirsk region will create considerable competitive advantages to the city and area before other large economic centers of the country.
- Given the enormous multiplying effect on the development of exhibition industry to the economy of the Novosibirsk region and the entire Siberian region, the project has full support from a management of the Administration of the Novosibirsk region.
The project concept
The project provides construction of modern international exhibition complex:
- Total area - 60 000 sq.m.
- Phase I - 40 000 sq.m.
- Phase II - 20 000 sq.m.
- Total area of open exposure - 40 000 sq.m.
- The parking area - 70 000 sq.m.
In addition, the infrastructure facilities provides for the construction of a hotel, business center, storage warehouse and a shopping and entertainment center.
Location and description of site
Location picturesque, in own way unique, representing «The gateway» to the city.
The area of land- 23 hectares.
The site is adjacent to the border of the town and is located along the new six-lane highway connecting Novosibirsk to the international airport «Tolmachevo».
- Automobiles - joins the federal highway M51 Moscow - Vladivostok;
- The railway - At a distance of 300m from the land is the Trans-Siberian Railway, the nearest terminal station is located 2 km away.
Communications: power line, gas pipeline and fiber-optical communication have all been put in place. Also built their own water wells and a system of treatment facilities.
Site location, according to well-known exhibition operators - the best possible placement of the Novosibirsk international exhibition center.
- the city center - 12 km (15-20 minutes by car)
- the Tolmachevo airport - 6,5 km (5 minutes by car)
- Novosibirsk Main station - 12 km (15-20 minutes by car)
The work carried out IC&M
|N||Stages of the project||Name of work|
Information market study
Carrying out marketing researches of the market
Search for land for construction
1. Search of the most suitable plots of land for the implementation of the project.
Registration of lease rights to the land selected by the customer, obtaining pre-authorizations and approvals, specifications
1. Preparation of a topographic survey and determination of the boundaries of the requested area.
Attraction of investments
1. Receipt of the decision of Council for investments of the Novosibirsk region about project support
6. Selection of a contractor from among the organizations involved in geodetic and geological surveys. Conducting expert risk assessments, including advice on their evaluation with the department of non-departmental examination, Department of Industry Development Administration of the Novosibirsk region, as well as in construction and design organizations. Signing a contract with the selected organization offering the most favorable terms.
11. Obtaining permits and approvals for the connection of communications: electricity, water lines, gas, and contracts for their design and construction.
TV host, Member of the Russian Academy of Television
People usually say: we have a great country with no infrastructure. But I see that here (at the Novosibirsk Expocentre exhibition complex) everything is thoroughly worked out. I walked in and somewhat instinctively thought about Singapore! In my opinion, it’s a very impressive complex with very rationally organized facilities.
Alfredo Perez Bravo
Ambassador of Mexico to Russia
I am impressed by this magniﬁcent Expocentre. This is Russia XXI Century! Congratulations to the administration on the opening of the new Expocentre. I have to say that this is one of the best Expocentres in the world!
(At the SITT 2012 openning ceremony, April, 2012)
Europe Director at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London
This ultra-modern business infrastructure facility is unique not only in Siberia, but perhaps also in Russia. Its opening is an event of a national scale... This prestigious venue will attract the international business community ... Congratulations to Novosibirsk and to Siberia for the acquisition of a valuable asset
(At the Novosibirsk Expo Centre openning ceremony, January 31, 2012)