At this moment, the VEKA factory in the Novosibirsk region is the largest manufacturer of polyvinyl chloride casements along the part of Russia, lying to the east of Urals; the facility operates state-of-the art equipment and produces high quality commodities in full compliance with international standards. Read more
In 2006 top management of the company make a decision about expansion of manufacture in Novosibirsk area. And in February, 2007 together with company "IC&M" realization of the project of construction of the second turn of a factory has begun.
The facility manufacturing area is 6 000 m2.
Project finish time - 2008, September
The overall value of assets invested into the second production line totaled nearly € 10 million. The line annual productivity equals 11,000 metric tons. There are about 200 workplaces in two stages.
Services provided by IC&M company as part of the project implementation
|N||Project Phase||Services provided|
Obtaining official permits and approvals needed to start up the project; preparing terms of reference
1. Topographic mapping of the project site, identification of the site boundaries.
Construction project management
1. Selecting vendors of construction materials and building contractors to conduct the required construction and installation operations. Making a risk assessment, including consultations with the Project Site Expertise and Examination Department, the Novosibirsk Region Department of Industrial Development, as well with local construction organizations and developers as per the quality of the contractor companys job. Due diligence procedures are used to evaluate the contractors material and technical resources ( including financial situation), business reputation, and the level of experience in the area of industrial building based on the results of on-site visits with the purpose to evaluate the quality of already finished facilities or facilities in process of construction. Signing contracts with the selected companies on terms maximally beneficial for the client.
3. Obtaining required permits, approvals and licenses for an access railroad construction, concluding contracts for the access railroad design and building.
- Deadlines for every project phase were met.
- Official document formalization and the process of obtaining necessary permits, licenses and approvals were completed within a very short period, in several cases - in record-breaking time.
- High quality of construction and interior works was provided. The facility built in the Novosibirsk Region has been recognized by VEKA AG Board of Directors as number one among the company plants, regarding the quality of construction works, it has been decided, that the new facility surpasses the first company plant in Russia (located at the Naro-Fominsk district of the Moscow Region).
Conrad Smandzich Technical Director OOO VEKA Rus
Any foreign company that is willing to enter the Russian market has more opportunities to succeed if it has a reliable partner. VEKA was fortunate to have such a partner - IC&M.
Our cooperation with this company started four years ago and since then VEKA has made a stride forward to the Siberian market and to the success of its products there, and in many ways IC&M has contributed to this. At present VEKA plant in Novosibirsk is a leader among the concerns enterprises by the rates of production growth.
To a considerable extent this was IC&M that has streamlined out effort to pursue the goals.
High professional level, responsibility and focus on the results allowed this company to tackle different problems regarding the construction of VEKA plant in Novosibirsk and to implement the project on the highest level and strictly on schedule.